Peningkatan Pengetahuan Guru IPA dan Biologi tentang Metode Pembelajaran Case method terintegrasi Pandemi COVID-19



Yosi Laila Rahmi(1), Elsa Yuniarti(2*), Rahmawati Darussyamsu(3), Rahmadhani Fitri(4),

(1) Universitas Negeri Padang
(2) Universitas Negeri Padang
(3) Universitas Negeri Padang
(4) Universitas Negeri Padang
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract


The purpose of this activity is to provide scientific information and knowledge concerning to the update of the immune system topic which is closely related to COVID-19. This activity provides health information toward science and biology teachers regarding efforts to maintain immunity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Teachers need to develop the learning process, so that teachers are able to present learning that is innovative, interactive, interesting, meaningful, and fun. The approachment taken by providing training in the case method learning, case method provides stimulation to teachers on how to create development in the learning process. This activity took place in Aka Barayun, Harau, Lima Puluh Kota regency. This activity was attended by 50 teachers of Science and Biology Lima Puluh Kota regency. Most of the teacher's agree with the implementation of the case method as an innovative learning method integrated with the COVID-19 pandemic phenomenon. This case method training can increase teacher knowledge in developing learning method. Based on the results of the pre-test questionnaire given to teachers before the training began, 64% of teachers did not know the case method learning. Most of teacher 57% strongly agree and the rest of the teacher 43% agree to integrate cases in the learning process as the starting point of the learning process.

Keywords


Case method; Integrated COVID-19; Science and Biology Teacher

Full Text:

PDF

References


Boeriswati, E., & Legowo, B. (2021). Pelatihan Metode Pembelajaran Pemecahan Kasus (case method) atau Pembelajaran Kelompok Berbasis Proyek (team-based project). Pusat Pengembangan Sistem Pembelajaran Lembaga Pengembangan dan Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan Universitas Sebelas Maret.

Rahmatan, H., & Liliasari. (2012). Pengetahuan awal calon guru biologi tentang konsep katabolisme karbohidrat (Respirasi Seluler). Jurnal Pendidikan IPA Indonesia, 1(1), 91–97. https://doi.org/10.15294/jpii.v1i1.2019

Rosidah, C. T., & Pramulia, P. (2021). Team Based Project dan Case method Sebagai Strategi Pengembangan Keterampilan Mengembangkan Pembelajaran Mahasiswa. 7(2), 245–251. https://doi.org/10.30653/003.202172.196

Suryani, T., & Rahayu, E. M. (2018). Modul PKT. 04 [Metode Pembelajaran].

Zhang, M., ZhouF, M., Tang, Wang, Y., Nie, H., Zhang, L., & You, G. (2020). Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding COVID-19 among healthcare workers in Henan, China. Elsevier, January, 2–5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7254017/pdf/main.pdf




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30998/jpmbio.v1i2.1030

Article Metrics

Abstract Views : 288 | PDF Views : 326

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Biologi dan Sains (JPMBio-Sains) 

Program Studi Pendidikan Biologi, FMIPA

Universitas Indraprasta PGRI

Jl. Raya Tengah  No. 80, Kel. Gedong, Kec. Pasar Rebo, Jakarta Timur, 13760

 

Published by

Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat (LPPM)

Universitas Indraprasta PGRI

Jl. Nangka No. 58 C, Kel. Tanjung Barat, Kec. Jagakarsa, Jakarta Selatan, 12530

email: jpmbio.sains@gmail.com

           jpmbio-sains@unindra.ac.id

https://goo.gl/maps/N7sb7TFicWsXqwKw5

 

INDEKSASI:

 

 

 

 

 Surya : Jurnal Media Komunikasi Ilmu Kesehatan

 

 

Creative Commons License

Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat Biologi dan Sains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

 

 

 

Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter

View My Stats